Monday, February 27, 2012

C4K Summary for February


image


  Elizabeth's post called "Death of Amanda." Was a story about a young girl being murdered by a old man.  She told of  the old man killing everyone that lived on her street.  I told her that the sound of rain she had playing in the background made the story seem more real. I said that the story reminded me of a movie I had once seen. Also, I said her descriptions were great. This post can be viewed on Elizabeth's blog

       I commented on a post written by a student named Lammer's. The post was about Michael Jordon's history and of him being a great basketball player. I learned the teams Michael Jordon has played for. I was amazed to find out Michael Jordon scored 3000 points in just one season. I wrote that I agreed that Michael Jordon was a great basketball star and a wonderful role model. Also, that it was amazing how one guy can score that amount of points in one season. This blog post can be found on   Lammer

    
   Lucy attends Galley Hill Primary in England. Her post was titled  "100 Word Challenge." She wrote about a guy name Ben who walked into a haunted house and heard a conversation between his best friend Ron and a ghost. She tells of what Ben sees as he walks in the house. Ben saw a skeleton with its head  tilted and its arms  resting on the sides of a chair. He tells of how Ben slowly backed away from the door trying not to feel like a coward. She says,  Ben went back to his house and had a sigh of relief on his face.  I commented saying that the post was great. Also, that it was amazing using only 100 words to tell this experience. Also, I replied saying her descriptions  of the skeleton helped  the readers picture the experience. Link to post http://galleyhillyear5.primaryblogger.co.uk/2012/02/19/100-word-challengeby-lucy/#comment-6149.  Lucy


    I commented on student SP7CK. This students is in Mrs. T.G's 5th grade class in Iowa. Her post was titled "Why we deserve stickers." She listed five reasons why the class should receive stickers for behaving and following rules in the class.
1.We work quietly during tests and concentrate.
2.We get good grades because we study hard .
3.We listen in class during important events.
4.Respect teachers desisions.
5.We read diligently.
I replied saying that these are great reasons for her and other classmates to receive stickers. I believe rewards should be given when students follow the rules and show excellent behaviors. By following these reasons, the students and teachers can be happy. These behaviors are wonderful to show everyday. I ended saying this was an interesting post and great way to show her point of view. The post and comment can be viewed at SP7CK  or  http://5p7.edublogs.org/.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Allison,

    Good summaries. However, when you are doing the links it's more visually appealing if you have them attached to text within the post. Like this. (It's a link to html code, haha)

    ReplyDelete