Monday, April 16, 2012

C4K for April

Tom's Story about the School'd Picnic



Ilaria's Blog

     I commented on Ilaria's blogpost "Global Help." This post was about people in Africa having little to no water. She talked about how these people die of many diseases and that 85 percent receive water borne illness. She also had a video showing the Tom's Association and how we help people around the world receive a pair of shoes. Below is my comment to her.

    Hi, my name is Allison Cullars I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be commenting on your blog post for the next three weeks. I enjoyed your interest in wanting to help people around the world. The video and pictures really got your point across. I loved this post, it really touched my heart. I feel awful that when I have plenty to drink, people in Africa have little to no water. The Toms association is a wonderful idea. People are able to buy a pair of shoes they like, while providing another person with shoes. I actually have a pair of Toms shoes. Your post has really inspired me to try and help more. Keep up the great work.

Ilaria's created a collage for the color blue for her next post. Below is my comment to her.
Ilaria your idea to create a collage about the color blue was a great idea. The pictures are beautiful and the links help people gather overall information about the pictures. Would love to read more of your posts. Keep up the good work.

Tom's Story

I commented on the blog post Tom Wrote a Story about the School Picnic. Her is my post to him
 My name is Allison Cullars and I am in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed hearing about the school picnic. Tom, it sounds like you and your friends had  a lot of fun playing in the park. I love going to the park because there is always a lot of activities to do there. Also, picnics are relaxing and it allows me to look at the beautiful area. What kind of games did you and your friends play? This was a great post.

No comments:

Post a Comment