Monday, April 23, 2012

C4T#4


C4T

Ms. Andrea Hernandez
      I commented on Ms. Hernandez's "Who Moderates Comments on Student Blogs?"

     My name is Allison Cullars, and I am  in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama. I agree that by blogging students are involved in a learning experience. I to believe that some students should not be allowed to put whatever they want on their blogs. Teachers need to revise students blog post and comments in order to make sure students do not put anything negative. As for spam, it will always  be around we just have to be cautious and watch out for it. I like the way you handled the situation with the parent. I enjoy reading your post and plan to visit your blog often.

Mike Prater

Mr. Prater


      I commented on Mr. Prater's post titled "No More Teaching."  His blog post was about how schools are places to facilitate learning and of the rise in technology.

      My name is Allison Cullars and  I am in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama.  I enjoyed reading your post. Technology is growing everyday therefore, our students  do not need to be left behind in learning the different technology. Teachers should never stop learning. I agree that we need to show our students that we care about them and will do anything to help them.  By showing the students we care, they are more than likely to pay more attention to us.  I like how you put that  "learning must be fun, but that  it doesn’t mean we need to put on a circus act with every lesson." Overall, great post I will defiantly be reading more of your posts.

       I commented on Mr. Prater's blog post titled "What Effective Principals do." This post stated what is expected from a  principal. Below is my comment to him.

      My name is Allison Cullars and I am in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post. It helped me realize just how important principals are and their roles in the school systems. This helped me see my role in how I should assist the principal. I have experienced principals that are nice people, but they were to nice to disicipline and often let people get away with things they shouldn't have. When I become a teacher, I hope to  work with  a principal that exhibits all of these standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment