Monday, March 26, 2012

C4 Teachers # 3

teachers
  

I  commented on Ms. Andrea Hernandez blog post about using iPads to create ebooks with students in the second grade. I told her that it was amazing to hear that students in the second grade could work together and use iPads. Also, that this activity was a creative way for the students to learn. Her blog post has made me want to try out using a iPad and ebooks.
 http://edtechworkshop.blogspot.com/

I commented on Ms. Andrea Hernandez post titled "Hitting Publish (once a week)." The post was about her making a goal to write a blog every week. She said that most people do not have "talkers block," but have "writers block." She is allowing her students to learn by doing. The students are able to create blogs and not worry excessively about making mistakes. Below is my post to her.

 "I love the idea of allowing your students to write blogs. I haven't long started writing blogs, so I am not that perfect at it. It takes me forever to click publish, because I can not really gather my thoughts of what I want to say. Also, I am afraid of making grammatical errors. I like your saying that the majority of people do not have "talkers block." I believe that with practice we will get better. I agree that the students can learn best my doing. Mistakes are not always bad, they can help people improve. Overall, great post."

No comments:

Post a Comment