Monday, March 26, 2012

C4K

circle of children image
I commented on Klaudia's blog post titled "My Day by Flapper." The post was about the experiences that took place in class from a fish's point of view. I told her that the post was interesting and that it was cool that it was written as if from a fish.  Also, I told her that goldfish are fun to watch.

Ilaria's blog was about her dog Juno. She told of the different breeds her dog was. She showed several pictures of her. Ilaria said that her parents got the dog from a pet shelter before she was born. Below is my comment to her.

 "I love your post about your dog Juno. These are great pictures of her. It is amazing that she is several different breeds and that she has lived  for so long. Is Juno the only pet you have? Overall, great post."

No comments:

Post a Comment