Monday, March 5, 2012

PLN Project # 10

     

       This a screen shot of what my PLN looks like. A lot of  the sites I was already apart of. Sites I recently joined were twitter, skype and delicous.  Twitter has allowed me to follow and communicate with several people.  A lot of my followers happen to be educators. I started following people such as, Scott McLeod, Angela Maiers, Paula Naugle and Miguel Guhlin.  I have gained a  lot of knowledge by reading there posts. Some of there post refer to education and others are about everyday life. Also,  I tweeted how music has always been a great impact on my life and asked how could I use music to help my students learn when I become a teacher. Hopefully someone will tweet me back.  At first I was a little confused on how to use twitter, but with some practice I am actually getting the hang of it. I find twitter to be a fun way to communicate with others around the world. Skype has allowed me to communicate with my family that I do not get to visit everyday. Indeed, my PLN will grow more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment